Alzheimers Care Arlington: Your Trusted Healthcare Provider
Alzheimer’s is one of the diseases that we don’t want to have. This disease will make us forget everything, and worst of all, it will lead us to death. That’s is why we need to take care of our loved ones who have Alzheimer’s. However, even if we want to take care of them, we can’t give them all the attention because of the other things we need to deal with. In addition, there are things that we do not know about Alzheimer’s when taking care of someone that has it. That is why it is best to take Alzheimers Care Arlington for help. We will help you take care of your loved ones. As a professional Caregiver, you can assure that we will give our best to take care of them. You can trust us just like the other clients who trust us.
Our Services Includes:
- Mental relaxation by recall games and activities
- Support for families through funding, training, and education
- Respite care is a service that allows you to take a break from caring for
- Family caregivers' management strategies for dealing with stressful behaviors
- Maintaining a routine in a familiar and safe setting
- Personal assistance programs
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle by physical activity
- Educating people on how to communicate more effectively
Our In-home Care
Being helped in minor things by family and friends can help those who have recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Caring for a loved one with alzheimer in reality, can be fulfilling for both the person with dementia and the caregiver.
Many people with Alzheimer’s who are in the early stages will live comfortably and peacefully with little to no help. However, if a person's symptoms worsen, their care demands will expand, making it more difficult for loved ones to deal with.
Arlington Alzheimer's Home Care will help people with Alzheimer’s stay at home and live happily for a long time, easing the burden on loved ones who are caring for them.
Knowing what to expect and what to know with your loved one's Alzheimer’s or dementia will help alleviate the tension and anxiety that often accompany these situations.
When you or a loved one is finding it difficult to complete daily activities, it might be time to seek the help of Arlington Dementia Home Care.
We at Alzheimers Care Arlington provide 24-hour dementia and Alzheimer's care, giving you the peace of mind and confidence that your loved one is providing consistent one-on-one care, reducing any risk or damage to them. Our patients are specifically matched with caregivers. We always aim for continuity when sending in a car. A lack of vision doesn’t cause these concerns. They can detect any discrepancies in a patient's routine and feel secure receiving treatment from someone they trust.
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s
- Deficits in cognition - A individual can have trouble thinking, performing complex tasks, or making decisions.
- Memory loss - A person can have trouble absorbing new knowledge and recalling what they've learned.
- Problems with spatial awareness - A person can struggle with coordination, trip over, or spill items more frequently, or have trouble orienting clothing to their body while getting dressed.
- Recognition issues - A person's ability to recognize faces or objects can deteriorate, as well as their ability to use simple tools. These concerns aren't caused by a lack of vision.
- Speaking, reading, or writing difficulties - A person's ability to think of common words may deteriorate, or they may make more expression, spelling, or writing errors.
- Changes in personality or behavior - A person's personality and behavior may change, such as being more frustrated, angry, or concerned than before, losing interest in or encouragement for activities they usually enjoy, losing empathy, and engaging in compulsive, obsessed, or socially unacceptable behavior.